Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Girl

That's Lucy who is busy, not me really. I am just trying to keep up with this girl on the go. That's the excuse for no posts in about two weeks. I've heard from a few people that I'm slacking in my posts and actually was surprised anyone noticed. Are the comings and goings of our lives really that exciting? No, probably not, but everyone wants to hear about the bug! Here are a few randoms so you can see her out and about!

enjoying a morning breakfast at Ruth's with her cousin Croz (loving mile high biscuits!)

explaining the importance of shopping to cute Croz

keeping up on her reading (and sprouting new teeth every day!)

visiting ducks

picnics at the park

Tennis anyone?  Lucy kind of fell in love with the U.S. Open - every time Serena grunted Lucy grunted too.  Maybe all of Blake's dreams will come true and she'll be a professional tennis player - or just a sidekick for him to play against.

Oh, how it's so exhausting keeping up as Lucy's mom...

1 comment:

caitlin and brinton said...

I LOVE the pic of her at the park in her cute yellow dress- and her cute teeth too. She is crazy these days, I don't know how you keep up!